Wednesday 31 December 2014

TBR Orphans End of Year Update


As 2014 comes to an end it's time to see how I did on my challenge to read at least one book every month that has been on my shelves for over three months.


December was a slow reading month, but I managed to fit in one last orphaned book: Circle of Desire by Keri Arthur

So that brings the total of TBR Orphans I read in 2014 to 22.
I didn't read any orphaned books in May and November, but read five orphaned books in September and four in June.
So overall my challenge did go well this year.

I will once again set my goals on reading at least one TBR orphan each month in 2015.


I hope you did well on your challenges as well, and I hope you have an amazing New Year's Eve and a wonderful 2015.
May it be filled with happiness and good books!

1 comment:

Blodeuedd said...

I only went back to Jul31st and 12 orphans since that! And ebook orphans too, but I do not count those, those are in such a messy non-order.

Anyway, I am happy with my year