Wednesday 28 May 2014

Armchair BEA - Expanding Blogging Horizons

Today's topic is about how I've expanded on my blogging by redesigning my blog, or vlogging, or working on a story to get publshed, etc...

Well, I’m keeping this one short.

I myself stick to my usual blogging, but I’m a muse to my owner’s writing and I help Voodoo Bride with her writing as well. Mostly I tell both of them to add more zombies, which they mostly ignore.


But if you are interested in seeing what Voodoo Bride does, you can check out Voodoo Bride Writes


There’s a Fantasy Romance written by Voodoo Bride posted in chapters there.


8 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

More zombies? Sound advice!

Hope you are having a great time at Armchair BEA!

Allison Bruning said...

Zombies? I just can't get into the whole zombie thing. It's been so over done. But you might disagree with me after your read Calico since I have two shamans that are undead.

Sullivan McPig said...

@Deb: Thanks
@Allison: You can never have enough zombies imo ;-)

Library Educated said...

More zombies never hurt anybody....oh wait. haha

Becky B. @ Bibliognome said...

Nice and you're right more zombies are always good. :)

Chris Wolak said...

Zombies are a thing I've yet to explore. I'm afraid once I do they'll never let me out of their clutches.

Aurian said...

No zombies for me either ...

From Head To Tale said...

I don't know much about zombies. I've read one zombie book... the one based on Romeo and Juliet and was made into a movie. The name escapes me... I guess that is not a good sign.

Perhaps if it had more zombies, I would remember :-)