Monday 22 July 2013

A Werewolf in Manhattan - Book Review by Voodoo Bride


A Werewolf in Manhattan (Wild About You #1)
by Vicki Lewis Thompson


What is it about:
Emma Gavin writes about werewolves, but that doesn't mean she believes in them-not until a pack of real-life New York weres decide to investigate the striking accuracy of her "fiction".

When Aidan Wallace, son and heir of the pack leader, tries to sniff out Emma's potential informant, he discovers something even more dangerous- an undeniable attraction to her.


What did Voodoo Bride think of it:
This is a very enjoyable read.

I picked this up because I was in the mood for a light and fluffy paranormal romance and this book sounded like it might be just what I was looking for.

And I'm glad that I can tell you A Werewolf in Manhattan met my expectations.

There's instant attraction between Emma and Aidan and it doesn't take long before things heat up. I really enjoyed the romance, which is indeed fluffy and fun. I will confess I had my doubts when it is revealed that Aidan has a rather special problem with his shifting abilities, but luckily Lewis Thompson didn't go in the direction I feared she would. Instead she kept the story an entertaining, fluffy romance from start to finish.

So next time I'm in the mood for a light paranormal romance you can count on it I'll grab the next book in this series and I might check out some of Lewis Thompson's other books as well.

Why should you read it:
It's a fun and fluffy Paranormal romance.


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

1 comment:

Aurian said...

Nice review Voodoo Bride, this is another author still on my wishlist. Someday ...