Friday 18 March 2011

A Wild Light - Book Review

A Wild Light (Hunter Kiss #3) by Marjorie M. Liu

What is it about:
For too long Maxine Kiss has felt an inexplicable darkness inside her-a force she channels into hunting the demons bent on destroying the human race. But when she finds herself covered in blood and crouched beside her grandfather's dead body with no memory of what happened, Maxine begins to fear that the darkness has finally consumed her.

What did I think of it:
I am so in love with this series!
The books just keep getting better and better. This one is my favourite so far. It's emotionally intense, suspenseful and totally awesome. Liu continues to amaze me with her world building, writing and characterisation. I must say this book had me worried about Maxine and her boys (Grant included) and I couldn't put the book down until I finished it. I'm now eagerly awaiting the next installment in this series and will be rereading the excisting books as Liu got me totally addicted.

Why should you read it:
It's a totally awesome and intense UF read.

No comments: