Thursday 30 September 2010

Cover Love - Alien in the Family

Gini Koch uncovered the cover of her third book yesterday:
Alien in the Family

Cover art by Daniel Dos Santos

And I'm in love!!

The amazing Daniel Dos Santos did it again and created a cover that is not only beautiful, but makes you eager to read the book to find out what's going on.
I can think of no better cover artist to catch the awesomeness of Gini's books.

December 7th and the release of Alien Tango can't come soon enough in my opinion.
Alien in the Family will be released April 5th 2011.

Be sure to check out Daniel Dos Santos' website and drool over more amazing artwork and if anyone knows which book this is, please let me know as I'm so curious about it:

Artwork yet again by Daniel Dos Santos of course.



4 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I'm lovin' the cover - I can't wait! DDS is so talented.

Nina said...

That cover is cool. It kind of reminds of the matrix. Okay weird huh!

Gini Koch said...

Thanks, Sully! I have to say I totally won the Cover Artist Lottery when DAW assigned Dan to do my covers!

Gini Koch said...

Oh, and Sully, bbq sauce? Wow, you ARE willing and determined! ;-D