Tuesday 3 August 2010

Teaser Tuesdays - Legacies


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Listening to him talk was like listening to a Shakespeare play. Only creepier. She wished he'd stop pacing around. It was making her nervous.
(Page 78, 'Legacies - a Shadow Grail Novel' by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill)

13 comments:

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

Sounds good! I have this book on my TBR already; I really enjoy reading Mercedes Lackey.

Gigi Ann said...

I'm not sure about this book, it just doesn't seem like my cup of tea.

Thanks for visiting My Reading Corner.

Happy Reading.

Marg said...

I have never read Mercedes Lackey. I have been meaning to. One day.

My teaser is from To Say Nothing of the Dog this week.

Kaye said...

Never heard of this book either. I hope you are enjoying it. Here is my teaser and giveaway. Have a great week!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't heard of this one...I like the way you "posed" the book next to your iconic pig.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Aleksandra said...

Wow, great teaser! I hope you're enjoying it! Happy reading!

Alayne said...

Haha sounds interesting! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Anonymous said...

I've known a few people like that.

Cecelia said...

Creepy and classic lit. Not sure if that's a good combo or a bad one. Nice teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Shakespeare is creepy all alone, so this must have been supercharged! :D My teaser is up and supersweet!

Lori said...

Cool cover...interesting teaser.I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Tuesday Teaser

Midnight Sapphire Books said...

I like the teaser!
Thanks for visiting my blog

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

awesome teaser!! i'm intrigued!