Monday 4 January 2010

Book Review - Something's Alive on the Titanic

Something's Alive on the Titanic by Robert Serling

What is it about:
From the coverblurb - A band of brave men and women dare to venture where, years earlier, another salvage mission was mysteriously wiped out. ... What they find inside the legendary sunken tomb is the awesome, terrifying fact that they are not alone.

What did I think of it:
A very decent horror/thriller story where the writer actually did his research about Titanic, without it turning into a history lesson. The characters are well written and vary from likeable to despicable and their actions fit their personality.

Why should you read it:
This a great book for lovers of horror/thriller stories as well for people with an interest in Titanic.

1 comment:

Eve Noir said...

Hi Sullivan & Carien! I'm so sorry to be posting this here but I figured you wouldn't mind toooo much. (Or atleast I'm hoping so!) I just wanted to say I have not received your xmas package yet. I know you sent it before Xmas, so I would assume it should be getting here anytime.

I have been really behind on my BLOGGY friends posts and I'm sorry about that. I just wrote a "catch up" one today actually. I miss your blog posts and I do miss my own too...but things are just WAYYYY tooo hectic. OK, I blabbed enough. Take care & ttyl!~EVE