Friday 6 November 2009

Queen Victoria, Demon Hunter


Today's review is about the book 'Queen Victoria, Demon Hunter' by A.E. Moorat.

What is it about:
When a young Victoria becomes queen of the United Kingdom she soon discovers there are creatures she didn't even knew excisted who are bend on causing chaos and destruction. Can she cope with hunting these demons, ruling a country and still manage to spend time with the man she loves?

What did I think of it:
Who can resist a book with the tagline 'She loved her country. She hated zombies'.
This book might have been the worst written book ever and I still would have loved it just for this.
As it is I really loved the story. It is well written, funny and captivating. Add zombie mayhem to this and you got me hooked! The only thing I could critisize about this book is that there's a lot of jumping back and forth in time in the first part of the story which can be a bit confusing if you're not paying attention. All in all I put this book on my 'must read it again sometime real soon' list.

Why should you read it:
Zombie Mayhem!!!
Need I say more!

No comments: